MAG. ROBIN NÄSEMANN
- Geboren 1985 in Wuppertal
- Abitur 2004 in England
- Studium der Betriebswirtschaftslehre in Deutschland, Irland und der Schweiz mit Abschlüssen als Bachelor of Arts und Master of Science in Economics und Communication
- Beginn der Alpakazucht 2003
- Zuchteignungsprüfer für den AZVD seit 2006
- Ehrenamtliches Vorstandsmitglied beim AZVD von 2007-2009
- 2010-2013 Ausbildung zum AOBA Alpaka Show Judge
- Über 20 Shows in USA, Kanada, Großbritannien, Frankreich, Schweden, Schweiz, Niederlande und Deutschland gerichtet
Dean, former owner and operator at Vista Del Sud (sood) alpaca stud in North East Victoria, Australia now lives in Karaka on the north island in New Zealand.
Coupled with working fulltime in Biosecurity, Dean assists in the operation of the farm at Waters Edge alpacas with Toni, Greg and his Fiancé Lisa Charteris who also shares a passion for judging alpaca. We are focused on breeding elite grey Huacaya stud stock for the local and European market with a herd of approximately 150 Huacaya.
Dean is committed to the alpaca industry, having undertaken various volunteer leadership roles for the Australian Alpaca Association (AAA) including past President of Victorian Central Region (VCR) and convenor of Colourbration in Bendigo, Australia’s largest alpaca show.
In early 2015 Dean completed his AAA judging apprenticeship and loves being able to contribute to the future of our stud stock industry.
Dean has a passion for fibre handling and classing wool, having successfully completed his professional Wool Classer certificate in 2012 to become a registered wool classer with AWEX. In 2013 Dean assisted in the implementation of the alpaca fibre classing programme within the Australian TAFE system and successfully completed the national curriculum for classing of alpaca fibre.
Being both an Australian and New Zealand accredited judge, Dean was honoured to be asked to judge the 2020 New Zealand National Alpaca Show (breed and fleece) and is committed to the growth and development of new judges in New Zealand piloting a new and dynamic apprentice judge training programme with the assistance of his fiancé Lisa.
Dean says “With the hands on approach to the development and education of our new judges, our show industry will continue to prosper offering a positive window for marketing capabilities to our breed society”.